Stefan Freeman's blog in Japan...for family and friends.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Visa approved!!!

After four and a half months of deliberations the Australian government has agreed with me that my Japanese wife isn't a terrorist, drug runner, and poses no real threat to national security. The little woman got her visa approved for Australia. This means that, as long as this North Korean fruit cake with a fetish for ridiculously oversized grandma glasses keeps his cool, we should be back in Sydney around the end of January. Can't wait to go for a surf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m really glad for you! Australia is a very interesting country. You know, their nature is so beautiful. Unfortunately, I have never been there, but I’d like to…

11:08 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home