Stefan Freeman's blog in Japan...for family and friends.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Study

She who wears the pants in this house insisted we pop up to the beach last weekend as she needed to put her head down and get some serious study behind her. But between the distractingly perfect surf, the dopey wildlife, and an overactive four year old... she didn't get a great deal done. I'm really appreciating being able to escape the crowds though. I still can't believe you can get down to a beach here on a weekend and the only dopey pelicans I have to think about are real ones...no twits on bikes weaving through crowds or old ladies who sole talents in life lie in cooking and their ability to get in the way.

Asked what my wife and I are both seriously good at, what we are both brilliantly talented at and I would probably say day dreaming...so here she is practising her gift...about to be rudely interrupted by a bit of cold winter swell.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home